Wedding addict . dog loving . Tea drinker
I now live in Coventry in a cosy house with my two crazy dogs Riley & Alfie (those rascals you can see in my logo) and geeky fiancée Steve, who makes a mean cup of tea. I also have a serious peanut butter flavour addiction and a lot of love for British weather, and UK beaches.
I find it crazy that I get to photograph weddings as a job – I feel so lucky. I originally wanted to be a lawyer – quite different from shooting weddings! So far I’ve photographed more than 120 weddings – and now I’m planning my own. There’s so much choice out there for venues and suppliers, and trying to please everyone has proved a bit of a chore. Otherwise, we’re really excited!
If you enjoy the little things in life, don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy having a good laugh, I think we’ll get along great. Let’s have tea and a Tunnocks tea cake and chat weddings!
- I moved to the UK when I was 17
- I love UK weather
- I use to rescue cats when I lived in SA
- Greys Anatomy
- Twin Peaks
- Desperate Housewives
- Big Little Lies
- Orange is the new black
- My sisters keeper
- The Secret
- Russell Brand
- The Minimalists
- Katy Perry
- Elon Musk
- I ate indian food for the first time in 2015
- I'm addicted to Youtube videos
- I don't drink coffee
- Flavoured tea
- Gym classes
- Wedding season
- Pink, Grey & White (obv's!)
- I always take my spec's off before eating
- I'm planning my own wedding for Oct 2017
- I love indie music and "hipster playlists"