I am the photographer for you if
- You want high quality photographs, that capture your personalities & your stories
- You want a photographer who you can laugh with on the day, and who your guests will love to have around
- You want peace of mind knowing that the special moments will be photographed by a fly on the wall, so you can let your hair down and enjoy the dayâ€¦
- You’re looking for a photographer who’s different to the average stiff professional
- You’re wanting art. You don’t have loads of photos of you two that are decent but you know you want something beautiful from your wedding
- You want those smiles, laughs, tears and hugs photographed. (They make amazing birthday and christmas presents hehe! Can’t beat happy memories)
- You don’t particularly enjoy getting your photos taken, so want someone that’s going to make you feel at ease, and take natural but beautiful photos.
If you’ve got this far – we should take this partnership to the next level! <Check Availability>
Featured on numerous blogs like Rock n Roll Bride, Love my Dress and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
A Wedding Photographer Birmingham Christine McNally Photography
providing wedding photography throughout, birmingham, warwickshire, worcestershire and throughout the united kingdom including glasgow, edinburgh and the rest of scotland
Oh good, you found me! Now let us make sure I am the photographer for you, shall we? Although I am a Wedding Photographer Birmingham & Warwickshire, I do cover Scotland and the rest of the UK.
I am guessing you stumbled across my site, looking for a photographer who is not not boring. There are so many photographers that pop up when searching on Google, isn’t here? Well I am here to tell you look no further! providing that is, that you are looking for a photographer that is fun, creative, a calming influence in stressful situations, approachable and organised.
I photograph weddings, families, entrepreneurs and women all over the UK. I only photograph a certain number of weddings & portrait sessions a year as to keep my customer service and workflow top notch! Check out my about me page, where you can find out relevant and irrelevant info about me to make sure you are happy with the sort of person I am. So, providing we click, and your wallet likes me too I would love for you to be one of my limited clients for next year! <Check availability>
I have an extensive wedding photography portfolioÂ where you can view my work from all over the UK.
I have been lucky enough to work with incredible brides and grooms. Laid back, beautiful weddings are right up my street so much so I rock the hell out of them, and get them featured wherever and whenever possible. The above mentioned publications are just a few of my favourites, and you can find out more <Press>. In 2013, I was also fortunate enough to be nominated, and win Best Wedding Photographer for Scotland Overall 2013, as per the Scottish Wedding Awards.