Wedding Photographer Birmingham & Scotland – Christine McNally Photography
providing wedding photography throughout, Birmingham, Glasgow, Warwickshire (throughout the United Kingdom including Scotland)
Oh good, you found me! Now let’s make sure I’m the photographer for you, shall we? Although I am a Wedding Photographer Birmingham & Warwickshire, I do cover Scotland and the rest of the UK.
I’m guessing you stumbled across my site, looking for a photographer who’s not boring. There’s so many photographers that pop up when searching on Google, isn’t there? Well I’m here to tell you “look no further!” providing that is, that you’re looking for a photographer that’s fun, creative, a calming influence in stressful situations, approachable and organised.
I photograph weddings, families, entrepreneurs and women all over the UK. I only photograph a certain number of weddings & portrait sessions a year as to keep my customer service and workflow top notch! You’ve found my site, which means Google thought we should meet – we’ve got stuff in common! I’ve got a cool about me page, where you can find out relevant and irrelevant info about me to make sure you’re happy with the sort of person I am So, providing we click, and your wallet likes me too – I’d love for you to be one of my limited clients for next year! <Check availability>
I have an extensive wedding photography portfolio where you can view my work from all over the UK.
I am the photographer for you if…
- You want high quality photographs, that capture your personalities & your stories…
- You want a photographer who you can laugh with on the day, and who your guests will love to have around…
- You want peace of mind knowing that the special moments will be photographed by a fly on the wall, so you can let your hair down and enjoy the day…
- You’re looking for a photographer who’s different to the “stiff professional”
- You’re wanting art. You don’t have loads of photos of you two that are decent – but you know you want something beautiful from your wedding
- You want those smiles, laughs, tears and hugs photographed. (They make amazing birthday and christmas presents hehe! Can’t beat happy memories)
If you’ve got this far – we should take this partnership to the next level! <Check Availability>
Featured on numerous blogs like Rock n Roll Bride, Love my Dress and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
I’ve been lucky enough to work with incredible brides and grooms. Laid back, beautiful weddings are right up my street so much so I rock the hell out of them, and get them featured wherever and whenever possible. The above mentioned publications are just a few of my favourites, and you can find out more <Press>. In 2013, I was also fortunate enough to be nominated, and win Best Wedding Photographer for Scotland Overall 2013, as per the Scottish Wedding Awards.